Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Explosion Box Made Better!

Hi Stampers! A couple weeks ago I cam across an Envelope Explosion Box I made a few years ago. It hasn't held up very well over time, mostly because it was made of thinner paper envelopes. So I set out to redesign it and see if I could make a sturdier version. Here are the final results:

This is the box all closed up. The envelopes are large enough to hold several 4x6 photos, and are hand made out of sturdy cardstock.

In this photo the outside layers of the box are open and you can see the 2nd and 3rd layers of envelopes. There are lots of pockets to tuck journal cards or mementos, and space for journaling here!

Lots of Sn@p cards, and coordinating brads and embellishments!

I think this is my favorite part of the box, isn't this a happy card?

I am in the process of scheduling this as a class, and as soon as I have a date I'll post it here and on my facebook page - My Magical Inkery Tour (and if you're there, why hot hit that Like button?)

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!