Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 7, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #60



The Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge is becoming one of my favorite weekly challenges! I am really going to be ready to mail all these babies out on time next fall for sure! Here is my design for this week's challenge:



I used some pages from my Crate Paper Snow Day Collection 6x6 Pad, and my Winter Wishes from Unity Stamps all inked in SU Raspberry Ripple. I also used some mylar snowflakes that I had in my stash, along with some pink and clear crystals, and silver cord from Target's dollar bin.

This is a 5x7 card because I have awesome envelopes and I'm going BIG this year! I just had to add a little extra to the inside, so here's what I did there:



I used some images from my SU Snow Much Fun for the inside. My Stamp-a-ma-jig helped me make sure all the lines and images were perfectly place *favorite tool!

You can play along with this week's Merry Monday Challenge by visiting Always Playing With Paper!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. I like the pretty designer papers you used and the addition of the snowflakes around the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these snowmen and the snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The DSPs you've used are lovely and kind of give it a vintagey feel! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that patterned paper! Makes for a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!