Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 9, 2013

MDS - Template

We're still snowed in with a ban on using the roads around here - who ever heard of this? My husband assures me it's a good thing, though I'm not sure I'm convinced. Either way I have no desire to step foot outside my front door, let alone clean off the car and go for a drive - brrr! I am hopeful we'll be dug out in time for Carmen's workshop tomorrow, where we'll be making a 12x12 scrapbook page based on this sketch I found on MDSMonday. Though it's too late to enter it into the challenge, it was perfect for tomorrow's class!
My page is pretty basic. I don't use MDS often but I think this is a going to be a great way to show how you can vary the look of your page by changing out colors and embellishments. Hope all of you are safe and warm - we are grateful that we never lost power and we're still warm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!