Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thinking of You

This is a quick, Clean and Simple card design using the Thinking of You a la carte stamp from the Spring Catalog along with the new Embossing Plate for your Simply Scored.
This is a quick design that you can make in about 5 minutes. I think the color combination of Midnight Muse and Basic Gray give it a crisp and clean look that is more on the masculine side. I tend to shy away from Midnight Muse because it is such a dark color, but I've been using it in my projects more frequently. Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely!! The embossing is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, check.
    Elegant, check.
    Masculine, check!
    It's a winner! The embossing below the image really it up a level too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing is fabulous with this shape. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!