Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shabby Chic



Now that I have my own "studio" set up, I have really been able to organize my supplies - including my pictures. Being this organized has made catching up on my scrapbooking a breeze.

The other day I was going through a box of retired DSP, and came across half a pack of Bella Rose. I loved this paper and I'm thrilled that Pink Pirouette is making a return. Today I realized that the pack of Shabby Chic style fabric I recently bought for Big Shot projects would coordinate perfectly with the Bella Rose and Pink Pirouette. I also picked up some pale pink crocheted ribbon at Joanne's the other day and that paired perfectly with my last bit of Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon. I normally try to use only SU products on my blog, but since Stampin' Up! doesn't carry crochet ribbon, I thought it would be okay to use it just this once...I am holding out hope that there will be some in the soon to be released 2010-2011 IBC.

But back to the Shabby Chic Big Shot flowers - aren't they darling? If I had to pick a favorite style, this would be it!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Katherine, I do like the Shabby Chic style. Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kim - I would say the girl is way more precious! At least before she was six going on sixteen-lol - but thanks we think we'll keep her!

    I can't wait for our weekend away - this will be my first weekend crop - or whatever we're calling it, and I'm really glad to have figured out that you are all only a few hours away. It'll be closer than where we normally vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!