Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 31, 2010

OWH Bloghop!




I was viewing the Operation Write Home blog hop earlier today and was inspired to make a couple of cards to donate. Here's what I came up with-

The card on top was created with the Oval All stamp set, the small star punch, the scallop oval punch, Night of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock from SU. The ribbon is 1/4" Night of Navy. The DSP is unknown, but was given to me by a good friend-so I put it to good use. I also pulled out my Burgundy Stickles.

The bottom card was created using my white gel pen, paper piercing tool and mat pack, Scallop Square Punch, Whisper White, Real Red and Night of Navy Card Stock, and the Elegant Thank You from SU.

I sure appreciate the sacrifice and hard work our troops do to keep us safe over here :)

2 comments:

  1. Katherine,
    Absolutely beautiful cards! I am so happy that you were inspired by the blog hop on OWH. I'm so happy that I was able to find your blog today to enjoy your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, Your cards are terrific! So glad to see you have been inspired by the OWH hop and that you are sending cards! Love it!
    Guess what? You have won my OWH blog hop candy over at my blog, Forget Me Knot Nonsense! I will be sending you an email!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!