Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Customer Appreciation Gifts




These started out with the idea that I would get a little prepared for the summer ahead of time, by making these for my co-workers now. They then evolved into Thank You's for the Cafeteria ladies at Emma's school and then into 'Thank You' Gifts I am handing out to my customers who placed orders with me last week. I am filling them with ribbon samples and punches that can be used to create Patriotic cards or scrapbook pages. Call me to place your order today - and you can have one too!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Katherine. I think they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, love the colors and the theme! Just fyi, I found your blog from the Late Night Stampers daily blog post list. Jan Hoyt www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!