Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Get Well Set




My husband has a friend he is fond of who is recovering from surgery in Boston. We anticipate she'll be there for some time as I think the surgery was in preparation for cancer treatments - so she's pretty sick.

I thought she might like to have something to jot down things she wants to remember, etc while she is away, so I made a post it note holder to match the get well card. The mini gel pens don't fit inside the note holder so I altered it to be on the outside, and decorated the pen as well.

All products are from SU, except for the flower on the Post It Holder, which is from Prima and has been sitting in my stash for some time.

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set! Your Post-it note holder and get well card are lovely! I'm sure your husband's friend will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set. I am sure this will brighten his day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!