Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Pea Felt Flowers



I love the new Sweet Pea felt flowers from Stampin' Up. This pin was inspired by a picture of Buffy wearing one of these flowers at last weekend's Love At First Stamp meeting. While I couldn't attend, Susan and Kim were kind enough to let me know what happened, and attach pictures. Thanks for the inspiration!

I also used a holder from the Hodgepodge Hardware set as a background frame, and some vintage beads left over from some old jewelry projects.

I can't wait to find some time to create a slew of these! I'm thinking of a Jewelry Camp for April, along with the Simply Adorned charms and chains. They may be this year's Mother's Day gifts! I hope Stampin Up keeps the Simply Adorned line in the next IBC. What a great way to entice those people who might not be so interested in stamps, to all the cool things SU has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! Great projects, love the pins. Pennie gave us those pins at Leadership in January!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!