Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well Scripted Birthday Cards





I absolutely love the new SU Butterfly Embosslit. I was not going to order it at first because I have the Bigz Beautiful Butterfly Die, but its really versatile and the uses are endless. Wait till you see the project I am planning using both of the butterfly dies! I really have something extra special planned for my granddaughter's room. I didn't get to it for Christmas, maybe she'll get it for Easter!

It was fun to spend the weekend stamping! It felt like I was away from it all for so long. Emma gave all of us a stomach bug about three weeks ago...just as we were getting over that we all got hit with a nasty head cold, and then this past week she and I both ended up on antibiotics for all of the various infections that can result from having a cold for so long. I was afraid to get any germs on cards I might give away-although I'm unsure if anything could be passed that way-I didn't want to take a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!