Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Bit of This and A Bit of That



Today's post is going to be a quick one as I share one last card using my Fabulous Florets Stamp Set. I CASED this one from a card I found in Stampin' Succeess - a magazine that Stampin' Up! sends demonstrators. It's full of fun ideas, cards and scrapbook sketches. On this sample, I used a doily that was embossed using Silver Embossing Powder and my Versa Mark Ink Pad. I cut a piece of this off and layered a couple of punches - combination of Calypso Coral ink and paper here, and tucked a couple teeny banners made from my scrap bin so they peeked out from underneath. I stamped a verse on the front, and added a little Soft Suede spatter using my aqua painter. All in all this was a quick card to put together.

I hope you'll come by tomorrow. I have been working on a simple tutorial to share how I made that stationary box I posted during last weekend's blog hop, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!