Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Eat a Cupcake!



Today I used a technique called stamping off. It's a great technique to get a variety of color shades from one ink pad. Simply ink the stamp once then stamp it three times onto a piece of scrap paper to get the variation on the image as shown here.



I stamped "Keep Calm" on the front in Primrose Petals Classic Ink. A piece of Stampin' Up! DSP from the Print Poetry DSP Pack, a bit of Primrose Petals punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border finish off the front.



As you can see, I used the "Eat a Cupcake" stamp for the inside, and added one more teeny cupcake that I finished off with a Basic Jewel. I don't always embellish the inside of my cards, but lately I have been adding that extra touch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Katherine! I could use a cupcake myself right now. Hate to see that stamp set go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!